Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 137

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking now)

  1. #121
    Inactive Member Skunkboy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll believe the US release when I have it in my hands. For some reason, I have doubts about it. Glad I didn't put off buying the CHERRY RED release like some people have for the US version. Why wait for something that may never happen when this one is so easily available?

  2. #122
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm sure Cherie wants to see it happen so my glass remains half full!

    I do agree with you about waiting though. I couldn't have done that if I'd tried!
    My Lp served me well for many years but CDs are where it's at!

    Gus

  3. #123
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations Skunkboy, on your forethought to purchase of the Cherry Red version of Beauty Is Skin Deep.

  4. #124
    Inactive Member Skunkboy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sensing sarcasm. [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

  5. #125
    Inactive Member Skunkboy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hilary Duff? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  6. #126
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Of the 17 songs, I like 8 and I love HATERS!
    That song sounds like something Joan Jett would do!
    Miss Duff should venture furthur in that direction, IMO!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #127
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am listening to a preview of the new Joe Perry Cd.
    The song writing, while not terrible, is not up to Aerosmiths usual standards. The songs really feature Joe's extraordinary guitar trying to beef up his vocal short comings.
    This Cd does have a couple of good songs, After repeated listenings, The first song "Shakin' My Cage" is starting to grow on me, as is his cover of The Door's classic song "Crystal Ship."

    I guess if I were to rate it on a scale of 1-5 (5 being a must have), I would give it a 3.5
    electricguitar sing

  8. #128
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been at the VH1 site, And previewing the new Robert Plant Cd "Mighty Rearranger", Which will be released on the 10th.
    I really like this Cd, Robert's voice is strong and mixed up front of a really good backing band. Picking the single "Shine It All Around", must have been very hard. I liked all 12 tracks.
    On a scale of 5 I'll give it 4 1/2.

  9. #129
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry To hear about yer Cd player, Gus. Is it a component system or a portable?

    That is odd, for I too have been listening to Antigone Rising. I have "Rock Album" (I think it is their second Cd,).

    Also in my changer is Juliette & The Licks "Speak My Language", and The Eyeliners "No Apology".

    I hope you have good luck at yer local pawn shop.wos musik7

  10. #130
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I was listening to Antigone Rising but my gosh dang CD player stopped working!

    Time to head to the pawn shop to get another one!
    [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]
    GD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic